[sane-devel] Fwd: "sane_read: Device busy" with Canon PIXMA MX310 and sane 1.0.20-4ubuntu3

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:40:17 UTC 2009

Le jeudi 03 décembre 2009 à 17:02 -0600, Chris Bagwell a écrit :

> So your saying that, for you, running "make distclean; ./configure
> --enable-pthread; make" doesn't correctly have USE_PTHREAD defined?

Sorry for the confusion, using --enable-pthread makes indeed compilation
to have USE_PTHREAD defined. Got messed up as I thought I should have
seen the -DUSE_PTHREAD during compilation in the gcc statements, as I
didn't notice it was defined by include/sane/config.h

So everything is right now and compiling as expected for the pixma
backend, both for threaded and forked.

Thanks Chris for your help ;-)

Nicolas