[sane-devel] Plustek OpticSlim 2400 problem - solved

Eggert Ehmke (FTV) eggert.ehmke at ftv-spandau.de
Tue Dec 22 14:38:33 UTC 2009

Hi Stef,

I got it working! I got the original driver from the plustek homepage
downloaded and unpacked-->bingo. Also in color mode it works perfekt.

Would it be helpful for other people to publish the unpack procedure? I did
not find any really precise description, it was just try and error. I could
provide a howto now. Is there a license issue about the original driver?

Thanks for your hints again!

Regards
Eggert