[sane-devel] Lexmark x1150 works with lexmark backend

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Wed Dec 30 07:41:48 UTC 2009

	Hello,

	the problem is surely due to incorrect detection of the sensor in your
scanner. Unfortunately debug messages didn't show what I need to fix this
issue. I have updated the lexmark backend to better log init time information.
	What I need now is the debug log of the latest git source version compiled
and run with your scanner. You'll need to compile sources (see
http://www.sane-project.org/source.html to get them), but installing the
backends isn't needed. You can test it in the sources'  backend sub-directory
with the following shell commands:

export SANE_DEBUG_LEXMARK=255
export SANE_DEBUG_LEXMARK_LOW=255
export LD_PRELOAD=.libs/libsane-lexmark.so
../frontend/.libs/scanimage 2>lexmark.log 1>lexmark.pnm

	The debugging information I need will be in the lexmark.log file.

Regards,
	Stef