[sane-devel] Lexmark X1180

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Sun Feb 1 06:44:24 UTC 2009

Le Saturday 31 January 2009 08:36:21 Ori Dattner, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I tried installing the backend using sane-backends-1.0.19.
>
> XSane seems to communicate with the scanner but as soon as the scanning
> starts the scan head starts going back and forth at the top of the page.
>
> Ori

	Hello,

	you can generate debug logs that will help to find what is going on by
running the following commands in a terminal:

export SANE_DEBUG_LEXMARK=255
export SANE_DEBUG_LEXMARK_LOW=255
scanimage -d lexmark 2>debug.log >scan.pnm

	Then send me (directly if files are too big for the list) all the pnm files
and the debug.log that will be created in the directory where you run the
command.

Regards,
	Stef