[sane-devel] Which HP-AIO Devices are supported by SANE

rohit bal rohitsharma36 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:33:05 UTC 2009

After reading on http://www.sane-project.org/man/sane-hp5590.5.html I came to know that my device 5590 & 7650 are supported by sane but when I searched the same in my machine /usr/lib/sane/libsane-hp5590.a
there is no such file present on the given path.

Even though I have installed sane-backends 1.0.19.

Thanks