[sane-devel] Which HP-AIO Devices are supported by SANE

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:35:15 UTC 2009

There is no hp4370.so, the 4370 is supported by the hp3900 backend
(and hence, the libsane-hp3900.so).

There is no hp7650.so, the 7650 is supported by the hp5590 backend
(and hence, libsane-hp5590.so).

If you do not have the files with those names, then you have not
installed sane properly. perhaps you should try again with the proper
arguments to 'configure'

allan