[sane-devel] sane runs in windows without cygwin

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu Feb 5 04:52:53 UTC 2009

On 2/4/2009 10:27 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> [...]
I can ACK the sane-wine32-lib.patch looks good... I can ACK bits and
pieces of the rest because I don't know any cleaner way to do it.  A few
specific comments on remaining patches follows.

+#ifdef WIN32
+typedef unsigned short int u_short;
+#endif
+

I recommend changing offending code to use a type from _stdint.h instead
of trying to maintain this type of code.  If that has issues then at
least move this code to acinclude.m4 where there is similar logic to
define u_int16_t.

I'm not qualified to comment on sanei functions yet... but  I wanted to
point out I submitted code in last week to remove MSG_WAITALL and
MSG_NOWAIT from all platforms since its not in cygwin either.  So those
pieces of the patches are no longer needed.

Chris