[sane-devel] usbsniff

Steve Hardy steve at appliedrealtime.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 20:09:29 UTC 2009

This sounds interesting - I was about to start writing something to decode
the snoopyPro XML export into something more useful.

Does anyone have any tools or experience converting Windows compatible
(snoopyPro or other) logs into
- scipts you can replay on Linux (usb-robot input?)
- logs more easily diffable with the usbmon output?

It seems to me the current tools for Windows/Linux comparason & protocol
debug could be improved, anyone got any tips?

Steve

2009/2/5 robert w hall <bobh at n-cantrell.demon.co.uk>

> In message <498B15E0.9070805 at pirsoft.dnsalias.org>, Pierre Willenbrock
> <pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org> writes
>
> >it decodes fine, but i need to find some time to put the test program
> >together. My scripts decode the usbsniff into some pseudo c-code, that
> >needs to be cleaned/modified to work.
>
> OOH - is this generally useful and available please??
>

> Bob
>

> --
> robert w hall
>
> --