[sane-devel] Scanning software for Mac-Canon

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 00:12:37 UTC 2009

I am hard-pressed to believe that canon would sell a 24 page per
minute machine that can't handle multi-page scans. I would definitely
question canon about that, and return it if it was true. That said,
the cvs version of sane does have some support for the MF4270, so we
might be able to help you.

allan