[sane-devel] HP Scanjet G2710 support in RPM-packed sane-backends

Jacek Rużyczka stacheldraht at interia.pl
Sun Feb 15 18:39:55 UTC 2009

Am Saturday 14 February 2009 14:40:23 schrieben Sie:

> > SUSE correctly ships our last release, which is now more than 1 year
> > old. You have installed a devel version which has not been officially
> > released. There is nothing wrong with the RPMs.
>
> The second sentence should have read:
>
> You have to install a devel ...
>
> allan

So this means that support for the G2710 had not yet been included when the
last official release was done, and I have to switch to the devel version to
get my scanner up & runnig, right?

Call it a stupid question...but when do you think is the next release to
come??

Regards
Jacek