[sane-devel] "test" backend broke

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu Feb 19 03:56:15 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I was converting the testsuite directory to automake but I noticed in
CVS version of sane that the following basic command doesn't work.  So
not much for me to test right now.

frontend/scanimage -d test -T
lt-scanimage: scanning image of size 1x1 pixels at 8 bits/pixel
lt-scanimage: acquiring gray frame, 8 bits/sample
lt-scanimage: reading one scanline, 1 bytes...    PASS
lt-scanimage: reading one byte...        FAIL Error: End of file reached

Running 1.0.19 from my /usr/bin does work for same command line.  Anyone
know when it broke?

Chris