[sane-devel] "test" backend broke

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Thu Feb 19 14:03:28 UTC 2009

I think this is the interesting part of --help?

  Geometry:
    -l 0..200mm (in steps of 1) [0]
        Top-left x position of scan area.
    -t 0..200mm (in steps of 1) [0]
        Top-left y position of scan area.
    -x 0..200mm (in steps of 1) [80]
        Width of scan-area.
    -y 0..200mm (in steps of 1) [100]

So the values shown as default do not seem to be used.

Your information has limited the problem enough that I don't mind
debugging it from here.

Thanks,
Chris