[sane-devel] CPen, new backend

Stefan Below stefanbelow at gmx.de
Fri Feb 20 12:44:41 UTC 2009

Hello,

i have a nice little pen scanner (C-Pen 10) and i would like to write a
driver for this device.  I have already captured some data with usbsnoop
and converted it with the perlscript. replaying is working fine.
My onlz problem is, that i am comming from the java world and i have
zero experience with C. Nevertheless i will give it a try. I think it
should quite easy, because the pen scanner has no switches etc. My first
question is, how can i write the output i received with my generated
driver into a file?

Here are the log file and the "generated driver"

Thanks
Stefan