[sane-devel] CPen, new backend

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:16:00 UTC 2009

there is no reason to think that the image is standard row1 followed
by row2, row3, etc. since you scan left to right with the pen, i think
you can assume that the output is actually column1, column2, etc. This
will require that you break the image into pieces and rotate each
piece 90 degrees. scan a barcode with it, and you should see very
clear sections of white and black...

allan