[sane-devel] epkowa for 64-bit machines

Lars Ljung lars at matholka.se
Fri Feb 20 19:25:07 UTC 2009

Ivan Boldyrev skrev:
> Lars, can you send me (privately) some logs of your scanner?  I'd like
> to compare it with my logs.  Scan small area (about 2.54cm x 2.54cm) at
> 300dpi
I tried your code with my scanner and firmware, but it didn't work. The
backlight for scanning negatives was switched on but it didn't scan
anything. As m. allan noah pointed out epjitsu is also similar. But I
haven't had the time to investigate the differences and similarities
further.

Anyway, I will send you a log as requested.

Lars