[sane-devel] Sane and Canon MF 4122

Nicolas Martin nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Sat Jan 3 14:29:02 UTC 2009

Thanks for the kind feedback, will update the docs to reflect this latest
information.

Would like also to thank for their great job Dennis Lou for adding the
ImageClass MFPs, and Louis Lagendijk for adding the BJNP protocol to the
pixma backend, as well as all individual testers who helped bringing this
backend to support now more than 40 different Canon MFPs, and designed with
absolutely no documentation from the manufacturer ;-)

That's a very efficient and cooperative work, and I wish to everyone and
families a beautiful 2009 new year, healthy, wealthy, and presperous, and
the very best success to the Sane project.

Nicolas