[sane-devel] Question on SCSI-scanners

Dieter Jurzitza dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de
Tue Jan 6 21:21:12 UTC 2009

Dear Allan,
so, if I take your statement there is still one problem. "lshal" tells me that
my scanner is called "C7670A", the printing on it's top matches with the
hp.desc file and says "ScanJet 6350C".

Any location within sane to match the scsi-identifier to the actual
devicename?

Otherwise my only chance is to say "anything coming from HP and calling itself
a "processor" should be assigned "scanner".

Thanks again,
take care

Dieter

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)