[sane-devel] HP officejet: access scanner over the network

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Wed Jan 7 02:14:39 UTC 2009

Allan,

The scanning part (hpaio) is working fine - there is no problem on that
side.

The problem is on the SANE side: how to install this command within SANE
so I can access this scanner through xsane and saned. This is why I'm
asking here again.

Maybe I have to add something in the /etc/sane.d config dir? I don't
know how saned finds it's scanners!

Wouter