[sane-devel] sane runs in windows without cygwin

Ilia Sotnikov hostcc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:05:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 5:51 PM, m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes- I had forgotten about that. So now we have dll, net, and fujitsu
> backends, and scanimage natively building?

Not with 'fujitsu' backend in the version I've mentioned, however, as
Michael got the success with it, would be easy to merge the efforts.
I've also made the Xsane port to Win32 (0.991 to be precise), which
was never been published due to absense of any SCM repository. This
pair (SANE backends Win32 + Xsane Win32) I've mentioned when speaking
about what we are using.

Best regards,
--
 Ilia Sotnikov