[sane-devel] build sane-backends on Mac OS X -- 10.5.*

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Mon Jan 26 14:17:10 UTC 2009

Julien BLACHE wrote:
> Chris Bagwell <chris at cnpbagwell.com> wrote:
>

>> This is automake and timestamp issues raising its ugly head that was
>> discussed somewhat on mailing list a few days back.  I checked some
>> files in out-of-order 4 days ago I guess and this is causing Makefile.in
>> to want to rebuild files.
>>

> AM_MAINTAINER_MODE, please.
>
> JB.

OK, I'll submit this soon as I have a chance to test it... I've not used
it before but I assume it makes things no worse then they are today (I
mean that today you have to rerun ./configure or similar any time you
modify Makefile.in to make those changes go into affect and same will
apply to Makefile.am's).

Chris