[sane-devel] scanadf --scan-script giving me troubles when used in screen environment

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Thu Jan 29 22:17:01 UTC 2009

Jeremy Johnson wrote:
> What is OUTDIR set to in your configuration?
>
> set -x; exec 2>$HOME/scanscript/output/pct-scanner-script-process.log
>
> c44 -dpi $SCAN_RES "$1"
> "$OUTDIR/scanscript/processing/document-single-page-test.djvu"
>
> grep OUTDIR 50configuration
>
> # OUTDIR="$HOME"
>
> OUTDIR="HOME"
>
> Shouldn't the commented out line be the correct one?
>
> OUTDIR=${HOME}

Hello Jeremy, i have been searching trough all config file and i cant
find "HOME" anywere all variables where set to OUTDIR="$HOME" and that
 should not be any different then OUTDIR=${HOME}. I agree var0=${var1}
is better code style. So i will change this but it is not the cause
behind the problem I am having...

Any ideas... I am really stuck here

Best regards,

Jelle