[sane-devel] Format of binary data in Epson V200 -- any clue?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 16:16:34 UTC 2009

The fujitsu machines with epson chipsets look kinda similar, their
read-heads are made in multiple pieces, with weird overlaps, and
padding between the color planes, so it can look like total garbage at
first. can you scan something small in color and post that on the web
too? (and the image as produced by the windows software too)

allan