[sane-devel] Please clean before CVS update

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Sat Jan 31 15:59:16 UTC 2009

Thanks for the report.  I should have also mentioned that part as a
warning.  I modified backend/Makefile to only link in what it needs.  On
my platform, coolscan2 didn't need math for some reason.

I'll submit the fix in a minute but if others have similar issues, here
is a list of items that you can add to the specific
"libsane_$(BACKEND_NAME)_la_LIBADD" line and it will get
auto-substituted by configure; generally only when a platform needs it.
Please bare with me as these failure occur on platforms I do not have
access to.

@SCSI_LIBS@ @CAM_LIBS@: scsi related libraries
@IEEE1284_LIBS@: ieee1284 libraries
@MATH_LIB@: Math lib