[sane-devel] [Fwd: This is NOT a support request]

Henning Geinitz henning at geinitz.org
Sun Jul 19 08:44:50 UTC 2009

FYI

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	This is NOT a support request
Datum: 	Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:30:32 -0700
Von: 	David Thurber <davida at thurber.org>
An: 	hmg-guest at users.alioth.debian.org

Mayhaps I missed the correct link, but I think it would be nice for
other old farts that are trying to get Linux if'n you had one or a list
of five currently on the market scanners that just work with each of the
major distros.

bailiwick not yours, please toss  the ball to  the right  basket.

Thanks

FWIW: I haven't spoken  German since I left Karlsruhe in 1963 and I
wasn't able to write it well then or I would have sent this in what I
assume is your native language. Shoshone is mine and I've retired to my
nativeland.