[sane-devel] ICC support - summing up

Yiannis Belias jonnyb at hol.gr
Tue Jun 9 08:28:58 UTC 2009

Hi Julien,

  Of course you're right. I failed to recend the link with the suggested work-flow, sorry.
http://orion.freehost.gr/gsoc-sane-workflow#B
What I meant above, was replacing the call at step (5)a with a call to a new get_icc_profile().
That call is made by the oyranos backend. The frontend would get the icc data from oyranos.
I'm just trying to make sure that I didn't miss a possibility for making this work with the least
disturbance on the sane codebase.

Yiannis

Julien BLACHE wrote