[sane-devel] Problem with HP ScanJet 4p and SCSI

David Brant brantosaurus at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 18:47:27 UTC 2009

Hi Dieter,

Yes, there is a group called users in /etc/group and i placed myself an
the other users as you specified.

users:x:100:david,celeste,rochelle

It now works successfully after booting for each individual!

Excellent, well done my friend. You have solved the problem, XSane now
works perfectly. I will keep your recommendations and the undev-rules
safe for future reference. I (and my fellow users) very much appreciate
your kind help with this.

Best regards from London   :-)))

Dave