[sane-devel] [Fwd: sane-backends translations to "es" & "gl"]

Henning Geinitz sane at geinitz.org
Sun Jun 28 13:04:10 UTC 2009

FYI, attachment deleted due to size restrictions on sane-devel.

Miguel, please contact the sane-devel mailing list directly as I'm no
longer active.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	sane-backends translations to "es" & "gl"
Datum: 	Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:55:34 +0200
Von: 	Miguel Bouzada <mbouzada at gmail.com>
An: 	hmg-guest at users.alioth.debian.org

Dear Henning,

I send you as an attached file the new translation of sane-backends into
galician ("galego", which language code is "gl").
I also send a revision and actualization of the castillian / spanish
translated version ("castellano" or "español", which language code is "es").

Furthermore, the ".po" files are already available to download at:

http://gruvi.galpon.org/arquivos/MiniNo/traduccions/XSane/sane-backends/

Best regards,
Miguel Anxo Bouzada

.xlsx, .ppt, .pptx

Calquera documento que non sexa conforme ós estándares internacionais
ISO (ODF -odt, odp, ods etc.-, PDF, ...) hanse enviar directamente ó lixo :/

Podes atoparme en GTalk e máis en jabberes.org <http://jabberes.org> e
na sala galpon_minino at conf.jabberes.org
<mailto:galpon_minino at conf.jabberes.org>