[sane-devel] Mac OS X: sane pixma (not) scanning

Peter Schoenrank peter at schoenrank.ca
Fri Mar 27 18:43:58 UTC 2009

On 09-Mar-26, at 15:33, Nicolas Martin wrote:

> Maybe this is due to MAC OS, needs some analysis here.

I agree, but as an end user, I am near the limit of my testing
abilities. I am willing to try a more recent version of libusb (if one
exists for Mac OS X) and to try a more recent version of sane-
backends, but as my first messages to this list about my problems with
configure and make show, I will need some help with applying patches
and building.

I am pretty good at following directions, and am willing to try
anything anyone has to suggest.

Peter
-----
Peter Schoenrank