[sane-devel] Git repositories are up

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Mon May 4 17:02:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

The git repositories for SANE are up and running on alioth.

You can clone the various repositories using:
 git clone ssh://login@git.debian.org/git/sane/sane-backends.git
 git clone ssh://login@git.debian.org/git/sane/sane-frontends.git
 git clone ssh://login@git.debian.org/git/sane/website.git

HTTP access for cloning for the corporate-firewall-impaired among us:
 git clone http://git.debian.org/git/sane/sane-backends.git
 git clone http://git.debian.org/git/sane/sane-frontends.git
 git clone http://git.debian.org/git/sane/website.git

sane-backends is a ca. 20 MB download, sane-frontends is < 1 MB and
the website is ca. 2 MB.

gitweb URLs:
 <http://git.debian.org/?p=sane/sane-backends.git>
 <http://git.debian.org/?p=sane/sane-frontends.git>
 <http://git.debian.org/?p=sane/website.git>

Enjoy git log, git shortlog, git diff, gitk for a graphical
representation of the history and history browsing, all of that
without a remote server.

Enjoy being able to stage your commits and push them out later, or
stash out changes you're working on when you stumble upon a bug that
needs fixing before (and independently from) those changes.

And a lot more! :)

I guess I'm waiting for questions now? :) (and flames?)

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169