[sane-devel] MinGW, Win32, git

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Mon May 4 22:00:55 UTC 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [sane-devel] MinGW, Win32, git, and io.h
From: Michael Cronenworth <mike at cchtml.com>
Date: 05/04/2009 04:45 PM

> Not good.
>
> The requirement in sanei for io.h means that a Win32 build isn't
> possible. I'm assuming you are using inb() and outb() to require io.h. I
> don't know of any Win32 replacements off the top of my head.

I updated my Fedora MinGW environment and this silenced the configure
error about missing ANSI includes... just a gcc/binutils update so I'm
not sure what changed to fix this.

Now that configure is done, it looks like none of my previous Win32
patches made it in. I'll make new patches and send them to the list when
they are ready.