[sane-devel] scanimage/scanadf Segmentation fault

Stefan Below stefanbelow at gmx.de
Mon May 18 15:52:52 UTC 2009

Its an ltsp environment, and i have not installed scanimage&scanadf on
the server side.Only saned is installed.  Maybe i can do the testing in
a few hours.

I can scan with scanimage --mode Gray, but scanadf --mode Gray fgives me
the seg fault.

But thats a little bit strange.I got the same error with scanimage, and
now it works.

 I already did a fsck test, but everything looks ok.