[sane-devel] Fujitsu owners take note

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 03:09:12 UTC 2009

I've just committed an update to the fujitsu backend to the new sane
git repo. The primary purpose is to reduce ram usage. These changes
affect all machines supported by the fujitsu backend, but I don't have
access to very many models to test. So- if you have such a machine,
and could make sure that scanning in various modes and duplex still
works, I would appreciate it. Contact me directly if you need
instructions on building from the git source.

allan