[sane-devel] new scanbuttond backend, for gt68xx firmware (particularly colorpage vivid4)

Avner Shapiro avner at jungo.com
Tue May 26 06:55:47 UTC 2009

Hi all.

I tried to sending this patch to scanbuttond author at his SF address, but did not get any reply.
Then I saw http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2008-September/022823.html, and decided to do the same, for the benefit of the community.

This is a backend for gt68xx firmware, to enable scanner buttons.
It was tested only on my private scanner at home, which is the only listed supported scanner right now - Genius Colorpage Vivid4.
It's based on sniffing on a windows machine.

Hope someone finds it usefull, and thank you very much for bringing SANE to be what it is.
--
Best regard,
Avner Shapiro