[sane-devel] Question on Kodak scanner support

Jack McGill jmcgill85258 at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 20:45:01 UTC 2009

Kodak recently released linux drivers for several scanners. Your scanner is not on that list.

The following KODAK scanners fully support Linux:

    * KODAK i1210 Scanner
    * KODAK i1220 Scanner
    * KODAK i1310 Scanner
    * KODAK i1320 Scanner
    * KODAK i1410 Scanner
    * KODAK i1420 Scanner
    * KODAK i1440 Scanner
    * KODAK i1000 Series A3 flatbed accessory
    * KODAK i1000 Series A4 flatbed accessory

See http://www.kodak.com/go/scanonlinux for more information.

Jack McGill