[sane-devel] how to work GT-S620(Perfection V30) on ARM?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:50:29 UTC 2009

The epkowa driver supports this scanner, but uses a precompiled binary
module which is only availible for x86, IIRC. Unfortunately, this
machine seems to use a different protocol from other Epson machines,
and is not supported by epson or epson2 drivers. The epjitsu driver
could perhaps be modified to support the V30, but it would take some
serious development effort.

allan