[sane-devel] xsane window resize problem

Michal Loffler lofflermichalloffler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:01:21 UTC 2009

Hi!
as first, i am really sorry for my poor english (oder deutsch), but i
hope that you understand.
Well, this is my problem: I can't resize the main xsane window,
histogram window, standard options window and advanced options window.
This makes some numeric sizes (e.g. in avanced options window)
unreadable.
My OS: Ubuntu 9.10 (gnome)
I think, I am not the first which reported this bug.
But thank you for developing this excellent, amazing and very useable
software masterpiece. It is very intuitive, practical and configurable
for me. It is much more effective than all scanning softwares i have
tried.
Thank You, Oliver!
Best regards/ Mit freundlichen Grüssen, ich wünche dir viel Glück in
deinen Arbeit und festes Gesundheit!{ich hoffe du bist aus
Deutschland :) }
Michal Löffler, Slovakia