[sane-devel] Scanning multipage documents with an ADF

Jeffrey Ratcliffe jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:59:54 UTC 2010

On 2 April 2010 05:41, Paul Gear <paul at gear.dyndns.org> wrote:
> Does it do automatic filename generation and clean up
> all temporary files?

Yes, it will do automatic filename generation, based either on the
metadata in the PDF, or on the page number if you are saving the scans
as image files. It automatically cleans up all temporary files on
closing the application.

> Efficiency of scanning is very important to me -
> one click is what i'm aiming for...

At a minimum, you'll need a click to open the scan dialogue, another
to start the scan process, and a third to save the resulting scan(s).

Regards

Jeff (the author)