[sane-devel] C#/Mono FrontEnd Wrapper for scanimage / scanadf

Christopher Sawyer christoofar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 16:55:34 UTC 2010

Hello

I had been looking for a long time for a Mono binding for SANE but most of
my efforts have been fruitless (probably because none exist! :-)  so I
started writing my own.

If anybody wants to help me, I put the source here:
http://code.google.com/p/mono-sane/

The code is capable of reading the scanner list from scanimage, interpreting
the configuration options, performing a one-pass scan with or without
scanimage options.

It shells out to scanimage and collects its output from there.  I'm
expanding it as I go along since I'm using it to experiment with forms
recognition.  I'm working on ADF, thread-safety, delegate callbacks for
asynchronous scanning right now and hope to finish it soon.