[sane-devel] Device info about KONICA-MINOLTA magicolor 1690MF

Reinhold Kainhofer reinhold at kainhofer.com
Fri Aug 27 15:52:23 UTC 2010

Attached is an HTML page for the (unsupported) magicolor 1690MF scanner to be
included on the homepage. I used the template.html from the website git repo
and inserted the proper data there.
I couldn't find out how the list of unsupported devices on the homepage is
generated exactly, so I couldn't add an entry and link there... Would be nice
if you could add this info to the homepage.

Cheers,
Reinhold
Reinhold Kainhofer, reinhold at kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886