[sane-devel] hp scanjet 5300c works, but not with SaneTwain

Yves Jeanrenaud yves.jeanrenaud at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 19:09:24 UTC 2010

Hi all,
again, issues with sane. I compiled latest built successfull again,
all working, inted too. from console I can scan perfectly, but when I
use sanetwain on windows (used to work before with same config but
different scanner) it fails.
the program finds the server and the scanner. preview works perfectly,
but when scanning, the scanner starts to move like usually, sanetwain
seems to receive not all data. the progress bar stops after some
inches and the scanner finishes its work. then, sanetwain throws a
"timeout when reading word from socket"
what can I do about this?

regards,

yves