[sane-devel] Proposed schedule for sane-backends 1.0.22

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 15:29:54 UTC 2010

There is quite a bit of updated code since our last release, but there
is some new development and bug hunting currently ongoing. So, I
propose a bit of 'extended warning' for backend authors before 1.0.22
is released.

Timetable:
Jan 16, 2011: Feature freeze (only bugs + documentation updates)
Jan 23, 2011: Code freeze (only horrible bugs + documentation updates)
Jan 30, 2011: Release

Any objections? If not, I'll send a more 'official' email in two days.

allan