[sane-devel] Bug #312178 - Patch to update drivers to use values in saneopts.h

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at canonical.com
Wed Feb 3 01:26:43 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've produced a patch to update the SANE backends to use the standard
values for mode in saneopts.h.  See bug #312178:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=312178&group_id=30186&atid=410366

Could someone please review this patch and let me know if patches like
this are useful?

I'm interested in making the drivers behave consistently so applications
using the SANE interface can easily change settings without user
interaction.  This is motivated by my work on simple-scan
(http://launchpad.net/simple-scan).

Thanks,
--Robert