[sane-devel] [iscan] New release available

Alesh Slovak alesh.slovak at avasys.jp
Sun Feb 21 23:33:40 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that a new release of Image Scan! for Linux has been
made available on my employer's website. The release announcement can be found here:

   http://avasys.jp/eng/linux_driver/news/id000792.php

Here is the relevant bit of the NEWS file for iscan-2.24.0:

  * adds support for the following devices:
    - PX-602F
  * adds an Image Scan! for Linux menu entry to RPM based distributions
  * fixes a problem with some plugin based devices that refuse to power
    off after using Image Scan! for Linux
  * improves automatic device setup on systems using udev

Attached are changes to epkowa.desc (against the git snapshot of 2010-02-21).

If someone with commit privileges could add these changes, I would be grateful.

Happy scanning,
--
Alesh Slovak                    Linux Team -- AVASYS Corporation
alesh.slovak at avasys.jp          http://avasys.jp