[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Wed Feb 24 06:16:36 UTC 2010

Le mercredi 24 février 2010 03:00:16 Chris Berry, vous avez écrit :
> Hey Stef,
>
> I think I have sorted out the white shading data but the black is still
> a mystery. I have uploaded some files to the project site (here
> http://sites.google.com/site/bez625/updates-1/update240210 ) these are
> at shading lines set to 400 but for the scan to work even a little bit I
> needed to change the lines to 20 (this removes the light blue lines at
> the bottom of the white_shading.pnm).
>
> As you will be able to see the black_shading400.pnm is all white, I have
> no idea how to alter this. You can see from the white_shading400.pnm the
> full calibration area so I am at a loss really. Have you encountered
> this problem before?
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

	Hello,

	judging from the 2 pictures, there is no black area to scan. You should then
rather use the GENESYS_FLAG_DARK_WHITE_CALIBRATION (like the lide 35) flag
instead of GENESYS_FLAG_DARK_CALIBRATION. The shading data will be taken from
an all white area and black data will be inferred from the small black areas
still in the picture.

Regards,
	Stef