[sane-devel] Canon 6540PL (6500 series)

desmodemone desmodemone at yahoo.it
Mon Jan 4 11:00:53 UTC 2010

Hello,          my name is mat, I'm recently subscribed to this devel mailing list.I have a canon 6540PL on ubuntu 9.10 with last driver (pixma 0.15) .The OS see the scanner and if I try to use xsane to scan, the scanner start,by the way when it finish to scan, it hangs as the software, and it seemsto be in waiting.
I have just seen that the driver pixma 0.15 need tester for development for support canon 6500 series, and because I have one I could help to test. I never write a driver, so I need some help how to start and debug.
Thanks again.
Mat