[sane-devel] ScanJet 2400 supported

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Tue Jan 5 07:33:48 UTC 2010

Le lundi 4 janvier 2010 00:03:13 m. allan noah, vous avez écrit :
> i looked at the elcot driver previously, and it was missing source or
> a license that would let us include it in sane, I'm not sure which.
> However, stef has been working occasionally on support for this
> scanner. Perhaps he has an update.
>
> allan

	Hello,

	there is code which is about to work for this scanner. However to give the
final push, testing and debugging is needed. This can't be done conveniently
without access to the hardware. Someone with a HP2400 or a G2410 would have to
try to finalize the work.
	Another alternative would be to donate me one, or an HP3670 since it works in
a really similar fashion and would let me finalize the genesys backend for
this kind of models.

Regards,
	Stef