[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

Chris Berry s0457957 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jan 7 14:14:20 UTC 2010

Hi Stef,

I have updates on this project at
http://sites.google.com/site/bez625/updates-1/update070110 with some
attachments. I am still struggling to work out why the scan lamp is off
during scanning.

My thoughts are that maybe the genesys backend is saying the lamp sleep
mode if on before the scan as opposed to off. The log files seem to
support this with the register values being set but any advice you could
offer on where i should go from here would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.