[sane-devel] Xerox Travel Scanner 100 could not be detected

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Sun Jan 10 12:09:15 UTC 2010

Le dimanche 10 janvier 2010 07:26:10 Andrey Loginov, vous avez écrit :
> Done.
> But I cannot attach picture. It exeeds 100K mail list quota.
>
> У сб, 2010-01-09 у 17:24 -0800, Jack McGill пише:
> > Andrey,
> > Do the following:
> >     $export SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS=255
> >     $export SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS_GL841=255
> >     $scanimage -d genesys --resolution 100 --mode Color
> > >xeroxTS100-100dpi- scan.pnm 2> xeroxTS100.log
> >
> > attach the image and log to an email back to the list.
> >
> > Hopefully, Stef will be able to look at these and have some suggestions.
> >
> > Jack McGill

	Hello,

	I see no errors in the appended logs. Would mind send directly to me the
'scan.pnm' file ? Did you calibrated the scanner before doing your test ?
Quality isn't that good unless you do it.
	If calibration doesn't help, I'd be inclined to try to hijack the Pentax DS
mobile 600 device entry in genesys_devices. They externally look really
similar.

Regards,
	Stef