[sane-devel] cropping added to pixma_mp150 backend

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:58:13 UTC 2010

I've just tried the files you sent with an MP610 and Xsane, but at the
moment, I could not scan completely, scanning hangs during data
transfer.
Don't know yet why this happens, I noticed you used some older pixma
backend files, so would it be possible that you add these changes to the
current git version files instead ?

In the meantime, I'll try to understand where this issue happens.
That's a big challenge to keep a backward compatibility with all models
supported in the pixma backend: the file pixma_mp150.c now supports 46
different Pixma models (all using almost the same protocol), that have
been issued by Canon since several years.

Nicolas