[sane-devel] Anyone interested in a Medion MD6190 ?

Henk Poley henkpoley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 10:54:20 UTC 2010

I have a Medion MD6190 collecting dust for a while now. This USB1.1
scanner is only supported under Windows XP. Already did some USB
tracing, but never got to the point of grasping the protocol and
implementing anything. For example I know there is some firmware sent,
and the device then reboots under a new USB-id. Was planning to do
some automated tracing using Python-TWAIN, but well, never got that
far.

If there's anybody interested and knowledgeable, just drop me mail,
and I'll see if I can ship it to you without me breaking the bank.

Henk Poley